Monday, March 20, 2017

Ez 34:26 I will Send Down Showers




Hi Friends!  


I had fun this past weekend creating another card using the Our Daily Bread Designs God’s Blessings Coloring Pages from March 2017 Release along with the Pierced Rectangles Dies.

I decided to incorporate the Splitcoaststampers' CC626 Color Challenge into the designs coloring the image with watercolor pencils, water soluble graphic pencils, water based markers, an extra fine white paint pen and finished off with a bit of shimmer using a clear glitter pen.

I used the ODBD Pierced Rectangles Dies to create the mat and finished off the card by layering onto black and white cardstock.

Don't you just love how versatile the God’s Blessings Coloring Pages are for card making, Bible Art Journaling, Home Décor Projects and more?  So relaxing to color and fun!!

If you have any questions, please let me know- this was a quick and easy project for sure :-)


Thanks again for taking the time to stop by- hugs and I hope you have a blessed week, sweet friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...