Wednesday, August 31, 2016

ODBB August 2016 Mid-Month New Release Reminder




Hi Friends! 

I hope all of you are having a great week so far!  Today we are taking a look back at the Our Daily Bread Designs August 2016 Mid-Month Release!  These stamps, dies and papers are perfect for summer, nautical and masculine cards, scrapbook pages and 3-D projects!

I know that you will not want to miss out on the inspiration from the rest of the Breadbaskets and we would love to have you visit each of our blogs as well as the ODBD blog- please see more details below...

My first card features the new You Anchor Me (Stamp/Die Duo-Clear Stamps) along with the Flourished Star Pattern Die, Ornate Ovals Dies, Ovals Dies, Double Stitched Rectangles Dies and the new By The Shore Collection 6x6 Paper Pad. I added a piece of rope that I "upcycled" from a shipping package as well and used the  Leafy Edged Border Dies a guide to create the sloping angles for the paper layers :-)



I think that this card could be perfect for an encouragement for either a guy or a gal, don’t you?



My husband and I love watching birds and even though we do not have a chance to see pelicans that often, it was fun to color this image and recall the times that we have visited areas where pelicans were hanging around :-)  In fact, until I "googled" for images of pelicans, I did not realize how many different types of pelicans there are in the United States- I chose a white pelican for my image today.  

I had so much fun designing these cards with the August 2016 Mid-Month Release and know you will as well!! I hope you will take the time to visit the rest of my Breadbasket Design Team Sisters to check out their gorgeous creations!

Dawn * Lori * Julie * Melissa * Robin * Cathy * Sabrina * Diana * Angie

Thanks again for stopping by- I hope you have a blessed week, my friends!




3 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the designs of your cards Julie!! So creative!! I especially love the first curvie bordered card!! Beautiful papers and gorgeous everything!

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Julie, absolutely amazing cards! Love that cool looking anchor with the rope and the pelican card.....fabulous coloring! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Dawn said...

Great samples, Julie! Love your creative layering!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...