Monday, November 9, 2015

CAS Lighthearted Leaves- So Grateful For You

Good Morning Friends!
Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry,
Mossy Meadow ("dessert"-
Thanks or Thanksgiving)

Here is the final card that I created with some of the "tossed aside" pieces from my crafting night using the CC555 Splitcoaststampers’ ColorChallenge (this time I was able to add "dessert" again :-)).

I incorporated the Freshly Made Sketches FMS211 Sketch Challenge (I decided to flip the sketch completely over- it seemed to work better that way with my leaves :-)) as well as a brand new to me challenge site, Dragonfly Journeys #31 "You Leaf Me Breathless" Challenge (a card with leaves of any color :-))

Again, if you have not already done so, I hope you will find the time to visit the above links to check out their wonderful Design Team entries as well as their galleries!

This card was extremely easy to create- stamp and color the leaves with Stampin' Write Markersm die cut using their coordinating dies, add the woodgrain embossed background, die cut circle, sentiment and you are done!

Stamp Sets: Lighthearted Leaves

Ink: Memento™ Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Write Markers- Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede; Titanium White Acrylic Paint

Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Big Shot™, Leaves Framelits™, Woodgrain Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folder, MFT Stitched Circle Die (previously cut in my stash), Hexagon Punch, Antique Copper Clip


Thanks again for taking the time to stop by- hugs and have a great day, my friends!

3 comments:

Kim S said...

Gorgeous!! I love how the brown stitched circle die really highlights the bright colors in the leaves! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karren said...

The sketch looks fabulous flipped upside down. Gorgeous colored leaves and the open circle frame is a great touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jeannie said...

Hi Julie! I just love these brightly colored leaves and the embossed background is really perfect too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...