Sunday, August 2, 2015

DTGD15LuvLee My Soul Waits

Hi Again Stampers!!

Here is another card that I created as a sample maker for the DTGD15LuvLee Challenge  :-)

As I mentioned in my last post, Dare to Get Dirty 2015 has started at Splitcoaststampers- this is an annual event that allows the Splitcoaststampers’ Fan Club members to participate in several challenges hosted by the Dirty Dozen Girls (current and alumni, like me) in creating cards but also the possibility to receive prizes from the member companies. 

To participate in Dare To Get Dirty, you have to be a Splitcoaststampers’ Fan Club Member, and if you are not a Fan Club member, here is the link to learn more about joining.    This week long event (August 1st- August 7th) is a fun time of chatting in the challenge forums as well as being creative creating cards. 

While the Splitcoaststampers site is free, there are many benefits to becoming a Fan Club member and for the $25.00 a year membership fee (less than 3/4 of a  penny a day), you can help support this wonderful stamping resource!  I personally visit this site several times a day- so for me it seems to be a terrific bargain!!  And no, I do not receive a commission if you sign up- lol!!, I am just one of their unofficial “cheerleaders” since I am one of the Dirty Dozen Alumni and just love the site so much- between the galleries of wonderful inspiration, free tutorials, forums and challenges- this site has helped me immensely with my journey into the world of papercrafting!

One rule of participation in the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges is that the actual challenge details are secret to all except the Fan Club Members…I can share the card but not the details on the actual challenge (unfortunately, any details on this card will reveal the challenge details, so if you have any questions, please let me know in the comment area).  

I hope you enjoy this fun card using one of my favorite retired Stampin’ Up! sets- Elements of Style along with the Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture  :-)

Stamp Sets: Elements of Style, Gorgeous Grunge, ODBD Scripture Collection 9

Ink: Stāz-On® Jet Black Ink, Stampin' Write Markers- Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Old Olive

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Strawberry Slush

Accessories: AquaPainter™, White Tea Lace Doily, Pearls, MISTI


Thanks again for stopping by- I will be sharing more of my sample cards for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges over the next few days … hugs to you, my friends!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...