Wednesday, August 5, 2015

DTGD15JanTink- Friendship is Stitched with Love :-)

Hi Stampers!!

Here is another card that I created for Splitcoaststampers' Dare To Get Dirty 2015 JanTink’s Challenge:-)  

As I mentioned in my previous posts this past week, Dare to Get Dirty is an annual event that allows the Splitcoaststampers’ Fan Club members to participate in several challenges hosted by the Dirty Dozen Girls (current and alumni, like me) in creating cards but also the possibility to receive prizes from the member companies (if interested in more details, see the beginning of thispost). 

Again, one major rule of participation in the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges is that the actual challenge details are secret to all except the Fan Club Members…I can share the card but not the details on the actual challenge (unfortunately, any details on this card will reveal the challenge details, so if you have any questions, please let me know in the comment area).  

It's not too late to join in on the fun- the deadline for uploading to the galleries is August 10th :-)

Here is my card for Jan's DTGD15JanTink Challenge :




Stamp Sets: The Fabric of Friendship (retired Stampin’ Up!)

Ink: Early Espresso, Stampin’ Write Marker- Primrose Petals


Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe; ODBD Soulful Stitches Designer Paper

Accessories: Big Shot™, MFT Rectangle Stitched Dies, Vintage Trinkets, Misc Wood Buttons, Natural Linen Thread, Sahara Sand Lace, Crochet Lace, 1/8" Mint Ribbon from my stash, retired SU! Fibers, Sewing Machine, Scoring Tool

Thanks again for stopping by- I will be sharing more of my sample cards for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges over the next few days … hugs to you, my friends!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...