Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SUO93 Scallop Tag Treat Box

Hi Stampers! 

Time for another SUO-Only Challenge and the SUO93 Challenge is“Boxes, Bags and Baskets” and 3-D is definitely another challenge for me!  I decided to use the new Scallop Tag Punch versus a Big Shot™ die and had a great time!!

If I had this one to do again, I would stamp the cardstock prior to creating the box (trust me, it would have been easier :-))!

I hope you will have the time to visit and check out the rest of the fantastic Design Team projects as well as create your own and share with us
To create this project:
Using the Scallop Tag Punch, punch out two tags 5 ¼” long by 2” wide from So Saffron cardstock, score each tag along the straight edge using the Simply Scored™ Tool at 1 ¼” .
Create the center box with a piece of So Saffron cardstock – this is the part that I had to create the dimensions based off the tag (I neglected to write them down- I believe it was a 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” piece of cardstock, scored at 1 1/8”, 3 1/8” , flip and score again to create a small box for the treat).    If I have the time, I will create another and write down all of the dimensions
Ink the Ex Libris background stamp using Baked Brown Sugar and stamp all of the pieces prior to adhering the box together. 
Hidden Treat of Chocolate- Every Girl's Favorite :-)
Add the rolled flower along with the banner sentiment and ribbon to finish off the project.
Stamp Sets: Ex Libris, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Stampin’ Write Markers- Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper/Cardstock:  So Saffron, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Punches: Hexagon, 1 ¾” Scallop Circle, Bird Builder, Scalloped Tag, 3/8” So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon, Simply Scored™ Tool

Thanks again for visiting - I hope you have a chance to join in on our “Boxes, Bags and Baskets” SU-OnlyChallenge!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Gorgeous. What a beautiful favor treat holder for a shower or dinner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...