Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Year In Review- My Favorites from 2013




Hi Again Stampers!!

JustAdd Ink’s Challenge this week is to share your favorite project from 2013, so I thought I would share a few of my favorites from this past year.

Most of my favorites involve scenery or animals - we tend to create images using what we love, don't we?  


January 2013- Created my own DSP with the floral stamp and neutral colors



March 2013- A combination of digital and tradtional cardmaking techniques (a "hybrid") 


May 2013- A CAS Card using punches and dry embossing

July 2013- This was a unique color challenge :-)

August 20013- Masking and Sponging with my new favorite set "Wetlands" 


August 2013- A fun "girly" card - punches, stamps and digital 


A fun "hybrid" card- had to include this one since I love cats :-)

Oct 2013- Another one that used a cat die - had fun creating the background from scraps

 
Nov 2013- A Masculine card using Distressing and Embossing for texture
 
Nov 2013- Homemade DSP with Masking, Background Stamps and Distressing

Dec 2013- Masking, Stamping and DSP but No Big Shot :-)

Dec 2013- Final Card for the New Year (another "hybrid" card) 
I hope you enjoyed these cards and I am looking forward to creating in 2014.   If you have a chance, let me know which one is your favorite or your favorite technique- would love to hear from you!

Have a great week and have fun stamping!!

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! What an amazing line up of gorgeous cards. Love the scenes that you have created.

Nikki Spencer said...

Julie, you always inspire me with your creativeness and this is such a fabulous line up. Thank you for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Paula Dobson said...

I am a big fan Julie, and would hate to have to pick just one as my favourite. Congratulations on an amazing line up of cards! Thanks so much for joining us at JAI so regularly ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...