Tuesday, October 15, 2013

CAS Christmas Card- 10 Minute "Stepped Up" Version

Hi Stampers!

I wanted to share the “stepped up” version of the 5 Minute Clean and Simple (CAS) card from my previous post using Jaydee’s PP167 colors from The Paper Players and the Acrylic Block Technique. 

This version took a few more minutes and would be a 10-15 Minute card - I was able to complete in 10 minutes but I did use a few scraps in my stash for the layers...

Again, if you have not had a chance to stop by and visit The Paper Players yet, I would urge you to do so- they generally have 50+ entries each week and a wonderful Design Team with some of my all time favorite card artists!



To create this card:

Ink the Stampin’ Up! Acrylic Block D using the Pool Party Classic Ink pad and stamp onto Whisper White cardstock.

Ink the Festive Flurry stamp using Midnight Muse Classic Ink and stamp over the Pool Party block.   Trim to size and mount onto a piece of Pool Party cardstock.

Add the piece of Midnight Muse cardstock to the Whisper White layer, stamp the sentiment using Midnight Muse Classic Ink and mount onto the Midnight Muse card base. 

Add the focal image using Stampin’ Dimensionals®, adhere the 3/8” Midnight Muse Stitched Satin triple ribbon bow along with the Rhinestones to finish off the card. 

Stamp Sets:  Festive Flurry, More Merry Messages

Ink: Midnight Muse, Pool Party

Paper: Whisper White, Midnight Muse

Accessories: Rhinestones, 3/8” Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon

I have yet to use my coordinating Festive Flurry Framelits™ and will be making an even more “stepped up” version using this color combo, so stay tuned...

Thanks again for stopping by- have a terrific Tuesday! 

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Julie! I love the blocked background. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...