Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011- A Year in Review


Happy New Year Stampers!   

I was in a bit of a reflective state today and since it is a New Year thought I would join my fellow stamping bloggers in displaying a personal favorite from each month (a Year in Review).  If you would like further details on each, click on the link below each photo and it will take you to the direct post:

                                           
January 2011- This card is quite distressed and I love the sentiment "Everyday holds the possibility of a miracle" by Elizabeth David



February 2011- This is a hybrid card that I made for my wonderful husband last year :-)






March  2011- I love nature and Nature Walk is one of my favorite sets :-)




April 2011-  A quick sponge technique combined with embossing- Clean and Simple! 




May 2011A tribute to our Armed Forces and a reminder to pray for them each day



June 2011-  Two more CAS cards with the same color combination (and the dream of traveling :-))



July 2011 Several types of embossing techniques were used for this one along a new set from the 2011 catalog :-)




 August 2011 Created for a friend that was moving on to a different job (this one uses a simple masking and sponging technique)



 September 2011-   Another one of the new stamps sets that I "had" to have (love this bee!)  This card incorporates a punched layer central panel and sentiment that were fun to make...

 October 2011-   This color combination seemed like an "unlikely trio" but after playing with the colors, I found the combination a great one (and will use it again) 



 November 2011-   This card was created for a "girly-girl" challenge and I had so much fun "dressing it up"! 







 December 2011-   This card was one of a kind that I made for my father and step-mother (they live in another state and I do not get to see them for Christmas).  I do miss seeing them and hope they enjoyed this card as much as I did creating it for them! :-)




Thanks again for stopping by!  I hope each of you have a great week stamping and creating- God Bless!! 

5 comments:

Dale Morin said...

All the cards are great but I think my favorite is Dec. What a wonderful card! Happy New Year!

Patti said...

A beautiful selection of your cards. I always enjoy the wonderful cards you create. Here's to a happy new year of lots more creativity.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

What a great year in review. I think my fav is March and Oct.

Hugs
Shirley
Happy New Year!!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

ALL gorgeous Julie! Beautiful work.

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

What a fabulous line up! Have a happy, creative and productive new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...