Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dasher Christmas

Hi Stampers!  

Today’s card was created for The Create with Connie and Mary CCMC121 Photo Inspiration (see http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com for more details). 

Using the Big Shot and the new Northern Flurry EF (from the Holiday Mini), I embossed a Whisper White layer then stamped the snowflake image from Serene Snowflakes in Marina Mist Classic Ink.  Using a Sponge Dauber with Marina Mist, I lightly sponged over the raised snowflake images and applied Dazzling Diamonds glitter with a 2-Way Glue Pen.

The Dasher image and sentiment were stamped in Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink.  The satin ribbon is from my stash and is a perfect match to Cherry Cobbler. 

 
Stamp Sets:  Dasher, Serene Snowflakes, Christmas Greetings
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Northern Flurry EF, Sponge Dauber, Dazzling Diamonds, 5/8” Satin Ribbon from my stash, Rhinestones

I hope you like this card- have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

I like, I like!!!! Great card using the inspiration cake! Thanks for playing along this week (I'm going to try to put your card in Inlinkz since it is back up!)

Crystal said...

Oh, this is soo pretty! Love the color combo, embossing, sparkle, and bling! :) tfs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...