Sunday, September 26, 2010

PPA61 and CC288 Best Wishes

I decided to create a card using the colors for the CC288 Splitcoast Color Combination (see http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=all&si=CC288&what=keywords for more gallery submissions) and the PPA61 sketch challenge (see http://www.palspaperarts.com/ for more details and other great samples). 

Even though these colors are so soft and pastel (they would make a great baby card- I see another project on the horizon:-) , I decided to try a masking technique with sponge daubers and the Upsy Daisy set. 

I wanted to make a very quick card so I did not add a lot of details.  The Blushing Bride layer was embossed with the Finial Press EF, but before embossing I used the brayer to ink up the inside top layer of the embossing folder with Marina Mist.

Stamp Sets:  Upsy Daisy, Oval All
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Always Artichoke, Marina Mist
Ink: Always Artichoke, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist
Accessories:  Big Shot, Finial Press and Square Lattice EF, Sponge Daubers, Medium Oval and Scallop Oval Punch, Antique Brad, Pearls, White Taffeta and 5/8” Marina Mist Satin Ribbon. 



Thanks again for visiting- it truly blesses my day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...