Sunday, August 29, 2010

PPA57 and Stamping411 Color #138 - Submission #2

Hi Stampers! 

Today I decided to create another card using the sketch from Pals Paper Arts http://www.palspaperarts.com/ and the colors from the Stamping411 #138 - http://www.stamping411.blogspot.com/.  I enjoyed both of these challenges and after my “experiment” with the previous card, I wanted to create another card that reflected my normal “style”.

This card uses two types of embossing - it seems as though I can not resist the embossing lately! :-) 

Stamp Sets: Friends Never Fade, Herb Expressions; Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Versamark, Elegant Eggplant, Peach Parfait
Accessories: Big Shot, Finial Press and Vintage Wallpaper EF, Embossing Buddy, Clear EP, Color Spritzer Tool, Elegant Eggplant marker, Frost White Shimmer Paint Mist, retired ¼” Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, Antique Brad, Large Oval Punch


Thanks again for looking- have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Good job combining the 2 challenges! Love it.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Beautiful card Julie. Very colorful.

Rose said...

Beautiful job on the color inspiration and the sketch challenge, I just love it!

Stampin' Diva said...

Love the colors you used for the sketch!! Grea job. Thanks for playing PPA!!!

Anonymous said...

Got to the bottom here and there are no more pages of your "Stuff".... bummer. I bookmarked your site. LOVE your style! Debz in MInneSNOWta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...