Saturday, August 21, 2010

Introduction and Welcome to my blog!

Hi Stampers! 

First and foremost, I want to give all of the glory for my talents to the Lord Jesus Christ since without Him I would be nothing!   I am starting this blog in an effort to share with you some of the creations that I have made recently.  I have been a SU! demonstrator since 1999 and therefore, use SU! products 99% of the time.

I also have a SU! website at http://www.juliegearinger.stampinup.net/ where you can order SU! products, see specials and contact me if you are interested in hosting a demonstration or receiving more information on joining my team.  I also post on Facebook at Stamping with Julie Gearinger and my gallery is posted on Splitcoast Stampers- see http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=97563.  Once I figure out how to create the links on the sidebars, I definitely will do so.  Please be patient with me as I am just learning about blogging :-)


I hope you enjoy the cards and feel free to CASE (Copy and Share Everything).  If you do decide to CASE or post to your blog, please be so kind as to link back to my blog as the original creator.  Comments are always welcome and thank you again for visiting my new blog!

1 comment:

At Paula's Place said...

Julie,
I just found your blog through Stampin Connect, I love your style and when I saw where you are I had to comment. I lived in Frederick for 15 years, my husband grew up in Walkersville, but we moved to Wis. 3 years ago. I will put your blog on my favorites list and I will be casing some of your projects. They are beautiful. I'm sure with your talent and your faith in God that you will be widely read very soon. God bless you for sharing. and the blogging will come quickly but it is a learn as you go type thing.
Paula

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...